Review of the Conference Atmosphärische Phänomene. Ästhetische und epistemische Konstruktionen – by von Oliver Grill B. and Schlesinger C.-M. (Deutsches Seminar, Leibniz Universität Hannover, 8-10 October 2015). Look at the conference page.
• “Psychopathology and Atmospheres. Book presentation” video (Italian) / February 6th, 2020
• “Atmosfere e quasi-cose: per un’estetica patica. I parte” video (Italian) / November 19th, 2019
• “Atmosfere e quasi-cose: per un’estetica patica. II parte” video (Italian) / November 19th, 2019
• “Atmospheres: the Olfactory Dimension of Places” video (Italian, sub. Engl.) / May 26th, 2019
Tonino Griffero (philosopher) will explain why the study and analysis of olfactory phenomena can be considered a reference model to clarify the emotional impact of atmospheric feelings, and the expressive qualities immanent to our world.
• “Atmospheres as Quasi-Things: For a Pathic Aesthetics” video (English) / September 24th, 2016
• “The ‘Atmospherologist’: a Self-Portrait” video (Italian) / March 31st, 2016
• “New Phenomenology: Aesthetics, Atmospheres, and Psychopathology” video (Italian) / February 4th, 2016
• “Head to head (h2h): Aesthetics vs. Aisthetics” video (Italian) / December 5th, 2015
• “Architecture and Atmosphere” snapshots / June 2nd, 2014
Jean-Paul Thibaud (sociologist and urban planner), Tonino Griffero, and Gernot Böhme (philosophers) – with the chairing of Juhani Pallasmaa (architects) – meet together at the Finnish Film Foundation (Helsinki) to discuss on atmospheres, architecture and design.
• “Building Atmospheres” snapshots / April 29th, 2014