- Cfp for the magazine Nouvelles Perspectives en Sciences Sociales (Vol. 14, n°1: will be published in November 2018): “Sensibilités, émotions et relations”.
- Cfp for seminar by Centre Culturel International de Cerisy: “Saisir le rapport affectif aux lieux”.
June 15-22 2018, Cerisy-la-Salle, France.
- Urban Laboratory on Public Space: “Transforming the [re]public”.
November 19-25 2017, Athens, Greece.
- Cfp for the magazine Ambiances Journal: “Experimenting on ambiance with architecture”. Deadline for the submission of full papers is 1 st March 2018
- Cfp for the 2018 RGS-IBG Conference: “Changing landscapes / Changing the landscapes of terror and threat: materialities, bodies, ambiances, elements”.
August 28-31 2018, Cardiff University, Cardiff.
- Call for Contribution for: “Experiential walks. Experiencing, interpreting, representing the (multisensory) environment“.
- Cfp for Sound and Space Resource: “Resound Kefalonia”.
May 15-21 2018
- Cfp for SAH Conference: “The sound of architecture: acoustic atmospheres in place”.
April 24-28 2019, Providence, Rhode Island
- Cfp for Visual culture studies – Scenari: “Atmosfere mediali”.
Deadline for the submission of the paper is June 25. For more information click here.
- Call for application for Ambiances 2020 – The 4th international congress on Ambiances.
The deadline for the proposals is June 30, 2018.